SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Quick Trip to Rockport, MA - 2015


Saturday morning up at 3:00AM.  At 4:30AM Pam and I took our daughter and son in law to the airport in Boston.  At 5:20AM we headed North from Boston taking Rt. 1A and Rt. 127 up the coast to Rockport, MA.

We were in Lynn, MA by the ocean when the sun came up.  We continued through Lynn to Salem, MA and over the bridge to Beverly, MA.

I stopped for a barn picture with fog then continued on to Manchester-by-the-Sea and Singing Beach to take a few more pictures.

On to Gloucester, MA where I stopped again.  I like seaport towns with lots of fishing boats.

We ended up in Rockport, MA and had breakfast at 8:30AM.  We had a nice window seat looking out to the cove. We walked around and sat out on the end of the jetty.  Motif #2 is always photographed.  I was disappointed to see a large modern yacht docked right in front of it. That boat didn’t fit in with the Motif so I decided to focus more on boats than building.

From Rockport we headed back on Rt.127 to Gordon College.  We visited our niece.  I bought Pam a Gordon College Field Hockey t-shirt reminiscent of her college days.

Back home by 12:30PM then for me … off to take skydiving pictures … I love colors …
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.