SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hike in New Hampshire

I continue to hike in the woods and take pictures at Monson Village, Beaver Brook, and up North to see animals, birds, scenery, etc.   I wish I could tell you I take pictures of unique subjects no one has seen before ... like a White Water Lily ... or a Blue Bird ... WAIT ... how about this Water Snake or this Dragonfly.

Am I the first to take a picture of a Frog ...the Monarch Butterfly is rare ... NOT ...


I WANT ACTION SHOTS.  Something unique ... a different angle. 




This Blue Heron coming in for a landing had more action. 




I WANT TO SEE A BEAR IN THE WOODS !!!  WITHOUT USING THE NEIGHBORHOOD BIRD FEEDER ... WHERE ARE THE MOOSE ... YES I KEEP SEEING DEER IN THE FIELDS BUT THEY DON'T COUNT ... although they are pretty and the bucks are in velvet. 






I need apples, bird seed, corn, Frank's food plot ... or $25 to purchase one ticket to the ZOO !!


Now that I vented ... my hikes will continue ...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    You are getting exercise and breathing air...all good.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.