SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cape Porpoise, ME Vacation - 2010

We went to Cape Porpoise several times during the week.  The warm and humid conditions created fog in the mornings and haze in the afternoons.  This made for some different pictures.

I didn't get up early for a sunrise like last year.  I would get up early and drive to get my coffee (Dunkin Donuts) and head for Cape Porpoise.  It is a working dock so it can be very crowded in the morning.  There is also a restaurant there so parking in the evening can be tight.

I saw this person digging for clams when the tide was out.  It was the first time I have seen someone clamming near the lighthouse in all the years we have been coming to the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.